Skip to main content


Register for Next School Year!
Posted 5/3/23

Registration Process for School Year 2023-2024      

Prek & Kinder-5th Grade Registration is OPEN


New to APS?

§  Click here to begin follow the prompt to create a new account.

§  While creating your account, you will receive an email that will give you an activation key code to complete the account creation process and begin the online registration.

Returning to APS?

§  Login to ParentVUE at - Don't have a ParentVUE account? Head to  If you run into any issues with acquiring a ParentVUE account, please contact our clerk, Mrs. Lara:

§  Click “On-Line Registration” and Select 2023-2024 school year from the drop-down menu.  

§  Update your child’s information including address, phone number, email address and emergency contacts.  Make sure all the information is filled out completely.   

§  Have more than one child in school? All you need is one ParentVUE account to update all of their information.

§  You can update your information anytime by logging into ParentVUE.

§  Available in English and Spanish.


What documents are needed for registration?

1.    Two Required Proofs of Residency

§  A current New Mexico Driver’s license

§  Property Deed 

§  Mortgage statement/ Current Lease/ Rental Agreement dated within 60 days of enrollment

§  Bernalillo County property tax bill 

§  A current utility bill, dated within 60 days of enrollment


2.    Student's Birth Certificate (or Affidavit)


What other information is needed?

1.    Parent/guardian(s) name, relationship to student, and contact information

2.    Emergency contacts and phone number(s)

3.    Health information including the name of your healthcare provider, dentist, health conditions, and/or medication (if applicable)

4.    Immunization Card/Record

5.    See for current immunization requirements

6.    Need your student's shot records? Visit Access My Immunization Records provided by the NMDOH

7.    Previous schools attended, including their address and phone number

8.    Custodial documentation (if applicable)

9.    Disciplinary history


If you have any questions, please call the office at

505-821-1810 ex. 34100