Find Kindergarten registration information on the Kindergarten Google Site.
Registration Process 2023-2024
APS is continuing with Online Registration! In just a few steps, you can register your child(ren) for school. You will need to upload or physically turn in your child’s immunization record and birth certificate if your child is new to the school.
Children Not Currently Enrolled
If you DO NOT have any children enrolled in APS, follow the process below for registering your child:
- Login to APS registration , follow the prompt to create a new account.
- While creating your account, you will receive an email that will give you a link to complete the account creation process and begin online registration.
Children Currently Enrolled
If you DO have children already enrolled in APS follow the process below for registration:
- Login to ParentVUE - Don't have a ParentVUE account? Use this link: ParentVUE .If you run into any issues with acquiring a ParentVUE account, please contact our clerk, Mrs. Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click “On-Line Registration.” Select 2023-2024 school from the drop-down menu.
- Update your child’s information including address, phone number, email address, and emergency contacts. Make sure all the information is filled out completely.
- Have more than one child in school? All you need is one ParentVUE account to update all of their information.
- You can update your information anytime by logging into ParentVUE.
- Throughout the school year, you can access your ParentVUE account to update information. You can also verify that the information we have on record is up-to-date.
- Available in English and Spanish.
If you don’t have access to a computer or the Internet, we will make computers available for your use at school, or you can download the free app by searching “ParentVUE" in your App Store or Google Play.
Required Proofs of Registration
In order to protect our student enrollment at Dennis Chavez ES, you will still need to provide the required proofs of residency. The registration will not be finalized and accepted until all proofs of residency are provided and any required documents for new students (shot records and birth certificates) are provided. Once you have completed the online registration process, please upload or physically bring in the required documents.
You must have one proof from group 1 and one from group 2. All must be dated within the past 30 days.
- Property Deed or
- Mortgage payment receipt/ Current Lease/ Rental Agreement or
- Bernalillo County property tax bill
- Phone Bill (Land-Line) or
- Cable/Satellite/Direct TV Bill or
- Internet Service Bill or
- Water Bill-must show parents name
If you have any questions, please call the office at 505-821-1810 ex. 34100.